Trossachs Gate is a sensitively refurbished Victorian apartment centrally located
within the village of Aberfoyle inside the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
The apartment can accommodate 6-8 with secure storage for mountain bikes/tackle etc and has a range of shops and restaurants on its doorstep.
The wide range of outdoor recreational amenities for which the National Park is
renowned such as, forest walks and trails, fishing, boating, golf, mountain biking
are all available within a 3 mile radius.
Further afield the shops and history of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling are less than an hour drive away
- Large sitting room with traditional features
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with hob, double oven and dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- 3 Double bed rooms
- Additional Sofa bed available
- Accommodation can comfortably sleep 8
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- 2 Large storage cupboards for larger items such as bikes, golf clubs or fishing rods
- Bed linen and towels included
- Pet Friendly - Available on Request